Hard Reset and Bypass FRP lock Google Account Xiaomi Redmi 9, how to fix when you forgot your Google account or forgot the lock screen password
How to Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 9:
- In the lock screen, hold down the power button and the volume down button to turn off the device
- When the eyes have turned off the screen, hold down the volume up button until you enter Recovery mode
- Press volume up and down to move up and down, press power button to select. Select the item Wipe Data
- Select Wipe All Data> Confirm, wait for the process to complete< Select Back to Main Menu> Reboot to System let the machine reboot is complete
After hard reset, unfortunately you do not remember the google account password, you can not set up on the Redmi 9 phone, we will guide you to fix this.
How to bypass FRP lock Google Account Xiaomi Redmi 9:
- After hard reset the device to the state when you just bought, you proceed to select the language, connect the wifi setup point normally until the device requires entering a lock screen password or old Google account.
- Press the back button to connect to wifi, select the wifi point you just connected then forget about this wifi point
- Continue Setup until you create a new lock screen password, then press the return button to connect to wifi, reconnect wifi and conduct Setup again, proceed with the steps as usual, you will pass the step required to login Google account, so you have succeeded, You can add your Google account later
You can watch the video tutorial to make the most successful
Thanks for reading ! If there are questions about How to Hard Reset and Bypass FRP lock Google Account Xiaomi Redmi 9 you can comment I will try to answer soon. Please like, subscribe to my channel to motivate me to make even better videos or post.
SUBCRIBE MY CHANNEL HERE !
How To Bypass FRP Lock Google Account Samsung Galaxy A71 2020
How To Bypass Frp Lock Google Account Nokia Device 2020
How To Bypass FRP Lock Google Account Samsung Galaxy A51 2020